Sunday, August 30, 2009

To blog or not to blog...

I hate when I have to do something, which I am not convinced of. Why should I write down my opinions, truths or falsehoods and for whom? Ideally, blog can be a 'glorified' diary which is worthwhile if it is 'reserved' for those considered by the blogger as 'close'. Anybody in this random world reading it with some state of mind and getting angry/happy/sad about my post is weird, to put it mildly. So why do I blog now? I can only put it down to my part in perpetuation of intangibles in human race. As per twitter, I can follow some and more importantly, I can be followed. It is my decision indeed on whom to follow, but I cannot help if some decide to follow me. I should not 'misguide' people into following arbit random filth in this internet world, where the amount of garbage is exponentially piling up every second. Obvious answer could be to get out of this 'random filth' myself. Unfortunately, it is 'wired' into my brain that I need to be aware of 'trends, news, facts and opinions' of the world (why?). It is definitely not to indulge in one-up-manship with others ('see I knew this 10 seconds before you know'), but my 'follower's can be guaranteed that I post no filth and I follow no truckload of baloney.

No comments: